Monday 2 November 2015

Me & Philippines


Philippines, my beloved country, might be receiving a lot of hate by many people nowadays, but with reasons that I fully understand. You know what I mean! But for those people who don't seem to understand, I'll tell you this is a country with great personality. Filipino's are awesome people!

Majority of the people here are courteous, polite, happy people, and religious even though we have various cultures. Filipino's are hardworking, industrious and resourceful in spite of some problems and challenges we encounter in life. We are born friendly and smiling people. ('',) We also preserved our traditional culture especially family close ties that symbolizes our respect. 

Even though the Philippines is a poor country we have a good people and we care for those who are in need, we never leave our families behind and we kept on trying and trying until we reach our dreams, even though sometimes we feel like there's no hope. Normally, we express our thoughts in a very simple smile and our dark times in a tear from our eyes. Even though we are in third world country we will still be truly and forever a Proud Filipino.     

The Philippine's is rich in natural resources and some sources of income would come from fishing, farming, mining and agriculture. Sceneries, hmmm, overall we have very beautiful places and and great landmarks where our mother nature is nurturing our beautiful islands.   

Just my point of views, if Philippine Archipelago (island's) is really connected to each other, same like with other neighboring South East Asian Nation's, I bet you if it's physically connected with these other SEA countries. I may guess, Philippine Economy would have grown faster and might be a good candidate or chance to be a first world country like Singapore?! Ha ha, not sure. I am a Filipino as I say it's my country. Really! Philippines is a beautiful place to live and life in here is enjoying if you have such money for enjoyment. ('', My country is the most promising nation in Southeast Asia. It is a potential powerhouse in the East someday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment